Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today i fly out to melbourne to train with the team from Cia Paulista in preparation for the Pan Pacs this weekend. I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight.  Training up to this point has been a bit stop start. I had a bit of trouble with my knee which kept me off the mat for a few days and then a chest infection that has been hanging on for a couple of weeks. But I'm not trying to make excuses. I will definitely put everything into the training this week and perform at my best this weekend.
I'm probably more nervous about the training this week than the comp its self.... I've felt what it's like to roll with head coach Carlos Viera and it's not very comfortable to say the least and i can only imagine what it will be like when he is in comp mode. hahaha
C u on the mat,
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment