My mission as a club is....
- To create a safe, friendly and motivating place to learn the beautiful art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- To strive to make a difference in the community by providing an affordable, safe and fun non striking form of self defense.
- To promote respect, courtesy, gratitude, mate-ship and a healthy lifestyle.
- To offer a family friendly environment which promotes Jiu-Jitsu for everyone.
- To give students the option to train hard to compete at a high level, or just train to have fun and learn.
- To have a positive affect on the lives of all the team mates that step on to the Terra Luta mat.
We will be training BJJ at the Gympie Feed Barn Wednesday and Friday nights at 6pm and Sunday afternoons at 4pm. Anyone interested in training contact me and please follow our facebook page at Terra Luta BJJ for all the latest info on the club.
C u on the mat,